Johnny Foust

New Hanover County

As a NC native, I am very excited to be a part of such an amazing company that takes pride in the state and all of the people who live, work and play in it. Let me show you how NC Farm Bureau will make you a priority like it has me, my beautiful wife and my two amazing children. We are here to make you feel like a part of the family. I have provided exceptional service in the hospitality industry for over 20 years taking care of families like yours so give me 1% of your respect and let me earn the other 99%.

Get a Quote

from Johnny

Select an insurance product to start.

Independence Blvd Office

New Hanover County Wilmington office – NCFB Insurance

Welcome to your local NC Farm Bureau Insurance Agency.

We are a team of insurance professionals in Wilmington dedicated to protecting what matters most to you and your family with quality products designed to meet all your insurance needs. Local professionals serving you, right here in New Hanover County.

Auto, Home, Life and Health Insurance.

View Agency View Agency


1303b Independence Blvd
Wilmington, NC 28403

Contact Us

(910) 343-9900


8:30 am – 5:00 pm
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
8:30 am – 5:00 pm
8:30 am – 5:00 pm