We all have to have insurance. I pride myself on educating people so they can choose the best coverage for their needs. If I develop a trust factor between me and my clients, I can continue to serve their best interest for many years to come.
- Over 20 years in the insurance industry with over $20,000,000 annual volume in Career production.
- My wife Tonya and I have been married since 1992 and we have three children, Jacob, Jordan, and Casey.
- I have been coaching football and baseball in Wilson since 1998 and enjoy teaching young adults about sportsmanship and teamwork.
- 1987 Graduate of NC State University Major in Sociology, Minor in Criminal Justice
- Captain and Most Valuable Player for NC State Football Team in 1987