My goal is to be professional and knowledgeable in my career as an insurance agent. I will be courteous and respectful by putting the needs of my insureds first and working with each client in developing a plan to protect their needs.
- 2007 District VI Agent of the Year Award
- President's Club, Sportman's, Olympics, Allstar, Round Table and Persistency Award Winner
- Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Earned the Life Underwriting Training Council Fellowship (LUTCF) professional designation through The American College
- Associates Degree in Applied Science for Electronic Engineering.
- Licensed Property, Casualty, Life, Health, Long Term Care and Medicare Supplement Agent