As a second generation agent, I have learned the value that the Farm Bureau program provides through face-to-face relationships and the trust in a hand shake. That is the philosophy that I have based my business on and take pride in delivering to my clients.
- Past President of Johnston County Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Round Table Winner - 1999; All Star Winner - 1998, 1999; Million Dollar Ring Recipient; National Quality Award - 2002, 2013; Master Agent - 2005
- Past Master - Fellowship Lodge #84, Past President Johnston County Shrine Club
- Chairman of the Board - Smithfield-Selma Chamber of Commerce 2011; Johnston County Tourism Authority Board of Directors 2012 -current
- Graduate of Bethel Christian Academy, 1987
- Attended UNC-Wilmington, 1987-1991