I have had the privilege of serving many different communities over the past 24 years in five different states. Now that Farm Bureau has given me the opportunity to return home, I want to put my insurance expertise and business background to work benefiting my clients. Whether you have needs in auto, home, life, health, long-term care, business, or banking, I look forward to assisting you. After all, Helping you is what we do best.
- Married to Robin Perry Hampton; father of Caroline, Anna, Jed, and Will
- Life-long member of the Boy Scouts of America with many awards and honors including: Eagle Scout, Wood Badge, Vigil Honor in the Order of the Arrow; Philmont Staff Association, and numerous professional and training awards
- Active in my church in each community I have had the privilege of serving. Most recently, I chaired the ?I am Third? recreational ministry which reached over 3,000 youth annually
- Active in many civic affairs including Rotary, where I am a Paul Harris fellow
- BA from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Graduate of Leadership Kentucky (2010)