My philosophy is to provide financial stability and peace of mind to my clients and my community by being ethical, caring, reliable, accountable and dedicated to meeting their needs. I attempt to bring my clients a level of service they have not known, as I consider them my Farm Bureau Family. "Helping You Is What We Do Best."
- Married to my wife, Lena, with a daughter, Raegan, which was born on 9-11-07; the whole reason I joined the military and went to Iraq, because of 9-11-01 and a second daughter, Olivia, born 8-27-2011.
- Veteran of Operation Iraqi Freedom, along with a ARCOM (the Army Commendation Medal)
- Member of National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- LUTCF Desigantion - Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (2010), FSS Desgination - Financial Services Specialist (2011)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration Gardner-Webb University
- Graduate, Cherryville High School