As a lifelong Durham resident, I've come to know many local families. Being a hometown agent, my business will be conducted with honor and integrity while giving my client the type of service that I would like to receive in the same circumstance. I strive to emphasize customer satisfaction, hoping to maintain a long and continuous relationship. Whether it is auto, home, life, or health, I'd like to do the same for you so that your future and that of your family is secure.
- Southern Farm Bureau Award of Excellence; Multi-Year NC Farm Bureau Top 75 Agent; NC Honor Agency Manager, 2004
- National Multiline Sales Award and National Quality Award, 2013 Young Advisor of the Year, NAIFA - NC
- Past President, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - Triangle; State Treasurer NAIFA - NC; Past Area Vice President, NAIFA - NC
- Reserve Deputy Sheriff, Durham County Sheriff's Office; Youth Group Leader, All Saints' UMC
- Bachelor of Arts from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1997
- Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow Designation, 2002; Financial Services Specialist Designation, 2006; Charter Life Underwriter Designation, 2011; Chartered Financial Consultant, 2013