I am proud to call Carteret County my home. It is where I am from and where I have chosen to raise my family. I value the opportunity to serve my neighbors and friends in this area as an agent with Farm Bureau. I look forward to many years as their partner in protecting their property and helping to plan for their futures.
- Serves as Bishop of the Harkers Island Ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Served a two-year, Spanish speaking service and proselytizing mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Volunteer coach with the Down East Cal Ripken Baseball League, Seashore Soccer League and Carteret County Parks and Rec. Basketball
- Previously employed with Ecolab, serving customers in Carteret, Craven, Onslow and Pamlico Counties. Named Ecolab?s 2013 Territory Manager of the Year for both the Raleigh District and the North and South Carolina?s Area
- Graduate of East Carteret High School
- BA in Economics from East Carolina University